CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm sick!!!

For God sake, why muz i be sick??? ish...
I don't mind u punishing my Chinese friends being sick for CNY but why me??? I'm not celebrating CNY what...tsk tsk...

Me fault la...who else??? Yesterday, berendam berendam in the Wet World for dunno how many hours from morning to everning...then, flu all dropping from my nose ald...haiz...

Terrible man! not fair not fair...y i sick??? ish... so ma fan man... yesterday, slept from 8pm until today 10am...then, sleep again at 12pm until 5 pm...the influence of the medicine...so strong medicine, until my eyes keep on shutting...haiz...

But nevermind, guess what??? yesterday my aunt talking to my mom, i wasnt listening at first in the pool....but sudd, i heard my name...so, i curi-curi dengarla...
Aunt: I still owe Visha money, I think I'll give her when I'm 'age:PnC'
Mom: Ok
Me: What money are you talking about??
Aunt: Ur SPM reward...I'll bank in ur RM1000 when I'm 'age:PnC'
Me: What??? U serious ah??? U said this before this meh???
Mom: Haiz, Sis, u shouldnt tell her one...
Me: Aunt, I open a new bank account ald, U bank into my account...don't give mom!
Aunt: Ok...

Maybe, I too happy until sick like this...haiz

Somebody help me...tsk tsk

Flu dropping out from my nose again...

Havent even touch my tutorials homeworks and assignments...

Aiyoyoyoyoyoyo, help me!!!

1 comments:

Cherry said...

age what age what?! i want to know!! btw,my dad sick too ler.. so u 2 sama sama laa.. hahaha xD