*Bastard is my...*censored*
+ that bastard make the person I love the most cry
+ that bastard have the worst temper in this world
+ that bastard WAS my hero last time
+ that bastard is so selfish
+ that bastard maybe have gf??
+ that bastard is a guy
+ that bastard scold people without knowing the reason
+ that bastard like to scold people
+ that bastard is the worst person I ever meet
+ that bastard is such an idiot
+ that bastard dont know how to save his own words
+ that bastard is useless
BECAUSE OF THIS BASTARD & MANY OTHER BASTARDS I KNOW SO FAR...
I HAVE NO INTEREST IN HAVING A BF or a HUSBAND ALSO
GUYS ARE SO USELESS>>>>I HATE GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
well, most of them actually....
BASTARD, I hate YOU too... not going to talk to you anymore eventhough I SEE YOU EVERYDAY...
I HATE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Bastard, I hate you
Posted by vm at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
woah blu what happen to u? u broke up ar??
wow...u so mad wo..wat happen 2 u oO.??
omg... u 2, so fast can reply ald..
cherry: no bf la, how to break up...
Mandy: well, kinda cannot tell
but no worries, i am ok now...
thx for the concern...i love both of u man ...xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment