CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

New High Heels

I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels
I get a new high heels

way too happy....
worth accompanying my mom for 3 hours shopping....waakakakaka

PS: no photo to show u all...sorry
but its damn geng!
worth RM25
haha

4 comments:

Cherry said...

=.=" cheh~ i got new sport shoes! xD

vm said...

ala...my high heels more better thansport shoes la wey...wakakaka, so that i'll be taller than u

mIn huI said...

cheh! i've got ur true colours. u accompanied ur mummy for shooping just for ur new high heels. LOLS

vm said...

wth....min hui
its juz a matter of reward for me for accompanying her ma...wakakakaka