Take note the time is now 4.20 a.m.
thats how busy UWE is...
swt
hehe
So, went to Penang for this year Thaipusam....U know wat!!!! I was walking from 12pm to 5pm...
sp, should i say Penang worse than Batu Caves???
Firstly, Penang...u have to walk more than 3km to get to the temple....
But Batu Caves, no need to walk
Secondly, Penang....less crowd, moving crowd...either one la...so freely u can walk except more some spots whr guyz n kavadis dancing
But, Batu Caves, DAMN HUGE CROWD!
Thirday, Penang...free foods n drinks all the way long to temple...
Batu Caves, damn kiamsap! Money talks!
Penang...296 steps of stairs
Batu Caves...272 steps of stairs
Penang...5 hours of walk go n come back
Batu Caves...2 hours is juz enough...
Haha, in a sense, I like Penang's Thaipusam la...but long way to walk...
Hehe, got a white fuller smiled at me. I dunno why, no clue...
all i know i was dressing so nicely that I actually look pretty for once...
swt-nya....
what to do! borrowed my sister's earrings ma...tats the thing tat make me diff
PS: i didnt capture any pix coz forgotten to bring camera....haha
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Thaipusam
Posted by vm at 4:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
296? good for u what, exercise at the same time keep fit. haha :P
wth!!! exercise pulak...i damn tired u know...was so no mood that day...
but now, feel proud...at least i go penang's thaipusam...hehe
Post a Comment