Confusing Feelings
Well, today was the orientation day for UniSA which simply means all the guys that I used to be crazy about last year came back to Taylor’s already. Argghhhhh! I simply can’t resist me myself looking at them and staring at them like I have never seen them before. I simply hope that they didn’t realise it but it’s kind of too obvious. Forget about these ex-tbf hot guys.
Now, I seriously must concentrate for my UWE studies. I must get a first class honours or die without getting it!!! If I have to tell the truth, then, I’ll say that I’m trying to be the best student! If I managed la but even to get first class honours, I’m so stressed up in the class. How am I supposed to manage my stress level?
Another thing that always disturbed me is this guy really like me or he is just fooling around me? Damn...the way he looked at me, I will be floating already on the air. He is the brainy. I meant brainy is very smart but yet he is too naughty. Always come and bully me only. Hehe, I’m not bad ler, I always bully him back. He always matches me with different people. Don’t he realised that he is the one that I want! But yet, I lied to him I have a boyfriend. Swt!
Studies...studies...studies....for the first time ever, I felt so stressed up...how can I be worried about studies when I always take easy about everything. Haiz....oh God! I seriously hate this particular subject and yet, I am still studying it...
And for God sake! How can all my friends said that I have changed a lot since I joined UWE??? They said I’m quieter, paying attention more to studies, chasing guys openly, trying to be more pretty, and etc. Holy shit!!! I’m not, k? All I’m trying to do is score high. That’s all. So, leave me alone with those comments. I don’t need it!
Finally, financial crisis is stressing me up more. Let me tell a truth. My family had no money already and because of this, my brother can’t go to tadika. Simply all because I’m a Taylor’s student. I don’t want to be a Taylorian but my dad wants me to be one. I have those guilty feelings now. Why didn’t I score high for my SPM? Why I didn’t score high for TBF? I’m too sad...
Wonder how can I have all these feelings at once? Because I’m a girl.... not a guy with feelings of the pea size!!!
3 comments:
aiyoo,people change because they grow up maa.. promise it's good changes then its okay. no matter how u change, u still my beloved blu~ xD and good luck for ur studies. i'm trying to study hard too but aye,like u said.. stress laa.. hahha xD
Comon yo... cheers up!!
well, abt the changes that mentioned, i dunt think that obvious lor.. but anyway, we girls really wanted to be as pretty/tidy/appropriate as we could. not to say attract guys, but jus to show our identity [wat i think lar]if ppl said that beauty is useless, jus ask them to wear siglet and short pants, not need to comb hair also lar >.< if you changed in a better way, aka chase guys openly, think it another way, u r being sociable wiht all gender, not a guilt. and me too, hate ppl say that we like kiasu, oni study, more concentrate, quite when class... they dont know what responsibility we have, and yes they are rich. even u say that i may not need to pay much, but seriously, i think i gonna breakdown soon due to the stress i having now. c? i just stared 1 week,and i heard ppl saying i am kiasu for more than 5 times. i reckon they mayb more kiasu than me by saying i am kiasu, and they act ntg, but when go back, they study like shit! Gosh! cant imagine i crap so much, and ya, gambatte, we will be here for each other. and and, i think i gonna stick back my old blog >.<
well..visha..
like siew khim said d..people change bcoz grow up lea..so dat's mean u oso grow up ald lea...wat people say u jz hear it is enough lea..dun so care it and put in ur heart like dat is nt gud 4 u d coz u is u,they is they..dun so mind it..no matter how,u r oways our frez d...^__^
by d way,i oso wan wish u gud luck in ur studies and dun push urself so much oO...gamba teh~^^
Post a Comment