Ok, this sounds so weird...but read the conversation below...
Visha: bla bla bla...........(i talk crap about my college life)
Dad: ok ok ok ok.........(nodding from time to time)
Visha: what if I pierce my ears? I mean extra holes? Will you scold me?
Dad: No, u can pierce ... I dont mind the way you look, the way you dress, the way you change your hairstyle....or anything...its your age to do it!
Visha: what? you joking, right? you mean I can pierce?
Dad: I'm not joking la...
Visha: ok, how many I can pierce?
Dad: your wish...why asking me?
Visha: you mean I can really pierce ah?
Dad: yes....
Visha: how about mom? wont she scold me?
Dad: that one I dont know,....you piercing tomorrow???
Visha: not sure, going with friends...eh, how about mom? can you pls dont tell her until I pierce it? I'll inform her myself...
Dad: ..................
(at home)
Visha: sis, u know what? dad allow me pierce my ears ler...
Sis: what? dad allow?
Visha: you heard me right...
Sis: appaaaaaaa(dad in tamil), akka(sis in tamil) said you allow her pierce ears...
Dad: (nod)
Sis: oooooooooooo, cool la like that
Visha: that doesnt mean you can pierce now...only me can...you finish you high school first!!! muahahahahahaha
*for conclusion, on Monday I gonna pierce my ears....i ald have one for my each ear...and now going to add 2 for my left ear and 1 more to my right ear....so totall will be 5 holes!!! hehe
when I pierce ald, I show the photo to all...yippee!!!!
Excited now....hehe
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Piercing!!!
Posted by vm at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so nice piercing today? :D
wow...nice la..visha...hehehee..xD
Post a Comment