it's ald 1 hour past 12 am, and I have spend that hour without realising that thr is actually 1 month exactly for my birthday...hey, I know what you people thinking...getting excited although thr is 1 month more???
you all have to understand that I actually have to wait one whole year for it...what I meant is, I do actually wait for one whole year...dec, u know, it is on dec! at the end of year...unlike u all, half n another half year...it is 2 diff years...but mine is the same year! sounds freaking, right???
but anyway, I have received my first birthday present from WONG CHING YEE, OOI XIU BAO, CHIA PEI NEE. Wei, I know what u ppl telling but then, this is really the first time I get early birthday present...so, I am excited like hell man!
yay, yay, birthday coming soon...cant wait ppl!
PS: if u all wondering when it is, use ur brain to calculate a month from today...
29th November 2008 + 1 month = 29th December...
Saturday, November 29, 2008
1 months more to my birthday...yay!
Posted by vm at 1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
yerr... ask us to calculate but below there write it down? 29th dec? yerr.. perasan..
coz thr r some ppl who dunno how to calculate ma...so, i am helping them out how to calculate...hehe
-.-" if u want to help then no need to ask people calculate for u laa.. lols.
i sometimes very mean...hehe, shhhhh, this one also PnC. dont tell anyone!
lol. u ald public on ur blog comments. how to be pnc now? hahaha, everyone knows u're mean now xD
bt i believe they wont bother to read the comments la...so, i dun hv to wry...hehe
got. suean just told me this morning that she did read ur blog. xD
what?!?!?!?!?!
u mean my blog really ald public reading ah? omg, i better be careful with my posts...
of couse. unless u set it to private and invite me to read. then only i can read. hahaha.. btw,how come i only see my comments here? sigh. poor u. xD
lol, coz u love my blog ma...so, u r the only comment...hehe, wei, ur blog updated ald ah??? i wanna post lots of comments la....
lol.im not stopping u to post comments on my blog. u can post as many as u want but dont spam it xD
haha, ok ok...we end our conversation here, ok?
Post a Comment