CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

.4 TBF Jan 08 intake

I just wanted to dedicate this post to all .4-rians...made this piece of blog juz for you people.. XD


Bowie Yap
--> Ho ho, he is d class rep, so muz talk about him first...what would I say is he is a solo man quite a number of times but then anyhow, he is normal...quite helpful bcoz he dropped me at sri kl after the Sunway Pyramid 1st outing...hehe
~
Matthew Lee
--> Ah, everyone who knows him will know that he is quite a wonderful person...a good swimmer, can considered as "gege" of the whole class...hehe, very helpful as he is quite understanding...understands me when I was sick during YED, so I wasnt thr to help out... if u see his face, sometimes, it will be smilling and sometimes hidden inside his arms [sleeping XD]
~
Wei Weng
--> This fuller ah, I seriously dunno a thing about him at all...but I know he slept when my group was presenting for English III presentation...appreciate it a lot. THX!!!
~
Wei Liem
--> Oh, this one a must write long long one. Most of them says he is sarcastic but I would nope. Maybe bcoz I never bothered about what he said in the class? But what he said is basically have a truth but many didnt realise it....so people, open ur ears big big next time...he is super hardworking, always the apple of Mr Kumar's eyes. I would personally say that he is childlish...hehe, but anyway, he is the only who I trust the most in our class! *surprise for u all* ...Wei Liem, I know we argued quite a number of times, but seriously, you're a great friend of mine. I never dislike you, for ur info....will miss you during the holidays! See you in UWE next year...will be waiting for you.... (",)
~
Ying Choong
--> Ah, although I dislike him in quite a number of ways, I muz admit that he is the most spontaneous speaker that I have seen before. Well, grouping up with him for EWE was quite good although there was some worrying moments but then, EWE is a past. No use mentioning it now...hehe, he do lots of last minute work but the end result is good. wonder how...
~
Siok Kim
--> Siok Kim, wo ai ni...hehe...she is pretty smart for scoring numerous HDs...lol, I will say it again n again...she is pretty! will miss her presence when she chao to Monash...hey, she is very good at assignments n presentations [i dont have to mention it coz many knows about it]. she always produce a very good piece of stuff at the end of the day....I really enjoyed every single moments that we have together during the ACC assignment..
~
Wei li
--> Ah, when say the name, the first thing pops on my mind is her prettiness, her hair, her sweetness, her girliness...she is perfect as a girl! PS: she is single now, so, guyz, pls take notice of this! hehe...tell u what, the thing I love most about her is her hair! damn straight, damn shiny n black...she is one lucky girl to have that hair...hehe!
~
Hooi Teng
--> HoHo, this girl is one of the smarties in our class...ah man, u should see the number how HDs she scores from each sem to another sem...hey, close ur mouth! A fly goes into it...hehe, grouping up with her most of the assignments do help me a lot...her ideas and all is fantastic!!! Oh, and I do have a short temper with assignments...u should see how she manage me and be patient with me! Sorry Hooi Teng, I might be so short temper sometimes but then, thx for ur patiense...I do appreciate it a lot..
~
Kwan Hui
--> Oh my, I seriously dunno him much...in fact, I dont think I got talked to him this year. Well, what a waste of me...I dunno my classmates also. I'm sorry...
~
Xiao Yan (Esther)
--> Esther, you reminds me to Chemistry a lot..hehe, juz joking, no offense! She is a great person sitting juz 2 place after me the whole year...the number of times, we cracking with laughter bcoz of jokes, u should have seen those moments! unforgetable moments...
~
Abigail
--> haha, I seriously started to know about her in EWE...till that, I dunno a single thing about her except that she is younger than me one year...well, we spent moments gossiping most of the time...she is the only person in class that I gossips with a lot. lol, I am a girl n girls gossips a lot...hehe, she knows pretty well about me coz I share some with her...Abi, do not forget me when you go to Monash coz you will always have a speacial place in my heart!
~
Pei Nee
--> Cubby girl! U all gotta see how damn cute she is...came from Johor, my hometown that she always have a soft spot in my heart. hehe, who wont get excited when u see ur kampung ppl? LoL...she is another hardworking freak, muz see how she do revision...hey, thx for letting me stay at ur house during an emergency situation...have a good night that day!
~
Michelle Teh
--> Obsvious thing about her is she is hot and pretty...many says she looks like a guy but I dunno why...I dont know her as well...
~
Lee Yun
--> The number of times that we argued juz for a simple thing is countless..yea, she looks closed to Hooi Teng and she is but we are closer by arguing most of the times. In fact, when we started to argue, Hooi Teng will be shaking her head ald coz she is sick of seing us arguing again n again...haha, lee yun lee yun, U la start it first...she knows a lot about many people that she keeps it a secret coz she has the power to know it! so people, becareful with u urself as she knows about ur secrets as well...of course, she knows my secrets without me telling her...and lee yun, pls keep it a PnC! I'll miss you during this holidays...I mean our arguments XD
~
Tze Sin
--> Must mention that she is a ballerina! She has every move about ballet when she moved. My, you all should see her...she is a smart person herself!
~
Kah Hui
--> Oh, the only I talked to him was yesterday...sorry!
~
Josephine Tee
--> Cousin of Kah Hui, friend of Michelle...quite pretty! you should see her heels, I am always shocked to see it...at most 3 inches...damn, I wonder how she walked with those heels...
~
Nara
--> Well, we won YED with his leadership qualities...under JPA scholarship, straight Aces in SPM, what would I say about his brain! ntg much coz u urself can see...he looks like he is taking easy of everything but at the end of the day, u will be shocked!
~
Yang Cher
--> Oh, I muz admit that I think he is a useless person! Coming late of class and thinks that everyone enjoying it...what a waste of time when he comes late...u know seconds added by second are minutes and minutes added with minutes are hours...guess how many hours of my time he wasted??? wont forgive him for that....
~
Jun Loong
--> Ah ha, the man of Tze Sin's life! you lucky boy to have Tze Sin as ur girl...u r really lucky to have her, so, he careful of ur steps...dont lose her! hehe, a smart fello who enlightens our class with laughters...
~
Vicki Heng
--> Never spent a moment with her...all I could I say about her that she is charming, a good friend...
~
Ching Yee
--> Ah! My best buddy of the whole year! Sat beside her for the whole year...you should see her man, damn smart! the smartest of the class...I would say she have the leadership qualities...ah man, I can talk about her non-stop. so, i'll save it for a seperate post!
~
Jennifer Lee
--> Oh, she is another person that I dont know at all...what would I say is the class was perfect with she in it! In fact, with every single of .4-rians... :)
~
Xiu Bao
--> Yo Yo, known as my daughter...dunno why, cant remember the reason well...slept with her as well...yor, I mean in her room la...hehe, a great friend...understanding as well! any problem, tell her, she is very good at helping friends...
~
Janet
--> Cheerful, friendly, nice girl..
~
Anil
--> Ah! really man, those arguments u have with Mr. Kumar about football teams will be fresh in my mind forever... XD
~
Vincent
--> A boy that joined us at semester 3, well, I dunno him much bcoz he appears in the class once a while only...

0 comments: