CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

missing him ....

haiz, I have seriously no idea...whats wrong with me??? it is only 2 days didnt see him and I'm in dilemma ald...I swear I miss him a lot although I do ignore him a lot at college...

My friend told me that girls act opposite than what they think...take me as an example : I love him a lot but I ignore him a lot...u know y??? coz by ignoring, that person will care about u more...that's girl's philosophy...so guys, take note of this again : girls act opposite than what they think

what is wrong with me?

and people, pls stop asking who is that person! I am not going to tell you all coz my love life is non of ur business...it only concern me myself n him...friends & him are 2 diff matters and I would like not to join both group...

Oh ya, pls stop asking me whether I like him or not? I believe it doesnt matters to u, right? I like him or not is my own personal feelings...I will say straight to that person if he asked me, I dont need his friends to investigate me...duh, be a man! hehe...sudd, I am weird ald...

So, pls ask me by u urself...I am not going to eat u or what!!!

But anyway, I started to miss him a lot...haiz...

PS: I might be or not talking about 2 guys at the same time...so, it might be confusing...figure out urself...it is one of d girls' complicated feeling...

12 comments:

Cherry said...

are u saying i cant ask u who are they? but i ald asked. how? hahahha xD..

vm said...

wei wei, siew khim! shhhh, dun tell anyone...i meant that post to someone else ler...shhhh, keep it private & confidential...pls, dont tell anyone larrrr

Cherry said...

pnc ar? omg. ok ok. ishh. hahahha xD rasuah me k. treat me meal :P

vm said...

OMG< what kind of fren r u??? need me rasuah u pulak...ok ok, i belanja u roti canai, k? 1 day, we go to mamak stalls...hehe, update ur blog la, i want to post comment in it maaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cherry said...

lols. my both previous blog also no comments. u sumore want me to update a new one for u to comment? lol.see laa,i was going to update too =D

vm said...

good good, coz the blog i dont understand ma,,...how to comment?

ald post or not? i want to read now...if dont have, then, i screw u up...juz jk jk jk, no offense...hehe

Cherry said...

lol. why u said my blog hard to understand? sob sob. u cant read my mind. muahhahahahah xD

vm said...

well, as u know...which fish can understand a goat's mind???

maybe goat mind more complex than a fish????

ya o, goat's brain bigger than fish's brain ler...hehe

Cherry said...

-.-" fine. my brain is bigger than u. thats why i said i hate fishing especially fishing for a nemo fish. their brain are way to small. xD

vm said...

ish! damn la u...i feel like taking ur horn n cucuk it in the tree, so that u cant escape...hehe

Cherry said...

muahahaha,no way. i dont no goats have horn. do it have? lololol. no idea. xD

vm said...

hey, i tot goat have horns...wait, i check for u n post it up in the blog...hehe, if got...i 100% come n take ur horns n cucuk it in the tree...hehe, then at least, i will have peace from u for a long time...