Arrgghhh, why am I so chosy sudd for the presentation??? I dunno what to wear man...for the first time, I have tried around 5++ formal dresses...well, I usually try all of them but end of wearing the same one for every presentation but tomorrow, I want to wear smtg diff, smtg ppl usually dont wear....look down and u will se the most UNIQUE formal dress I am going to wear tmmrw...hope I have the same courage tomorrow...lol!!!
PS: Ignore my pose bcoz I sucks at doing it...see my dress, enough ald!!! hehe
nice or not??? Hehe
After keep on trying and trying, jeng jeng jeng!! This is the one that I am going to wear tomorrow...proud to be a Hindhu man!!! Hehe....actually the best part is the pants and the "selendang" but my pants is hidden in d picture...hehe, surprise!!!

1 comments:
got glitter one !!!
dam striking ... wear it ... wan to see 2moro !!!
Post a Comment