Haiz, I knew this would be happening...am I selfish? am I jealous? am I afraid to lose her? Lol, wtf is happening to me? Ah, the thing that happened in Form 5 is happening again....
~
Last year is best friend but this year is close friend....you dunno what am I talking about, right? What else I will be talking about? COUPLES laaaaa......
~
The story starts like this, my close friend, A couple up with G. And now, A is having her sweet own time...not to say I jealous or selfish....but I know after this all she is interested will be on G...Well, all also know that love is blind...so, she having her time with him and while me....being a loner? walao, I am considered as a loner ald now...somemore, W ask me am I one of them??? haiz, so...I guess now ppl know me as a loner ald...
~
I am way too sad coz I know things will be never be the same again...I might be getting far and far from her just like Choon Yee and I wasnt as close as last time but seriously, she will still remain as my best friend...is that means I am going to lose A as well? I wouldnt like to lose her coz she is a great fren???
~
I know couples are suppose to be like that but then, I am really not used to it...I trust in friendship than love man...its the circle of life, couple up and then break up....when couple up, "bye bye friend", when break up "fren, whr r u?".....it is always the same thing, right? anyone denying it???
~
Now, the hp is more interesting than the friend talking...I have to repeat again and again...do respect me lar...last time, we share things about everything but now, all is G, G, G, G and G!!! This is so ridiculous man...love is sweet but pls do respect me also...I am a human also!!
~
Or am I just being too selfish for wishing to have her as my fren and to spend most of the time with her??? she is my fren and I dont want to lose her...am I just being too selfish???
~
Oh no! She is suppose to be with him...this is what we call it as COUPLES, right? well, be with him but pls dont ask me to come along with you...you will say that this is not ditching bcoz I am still having lunch with you but then, this is what we call it as ditching....having lunch together, but then, you will be having own sweet time together while I have to be uncomfortable there...people also might think I am disturbing your relationship...
~
Whats wrong with me??? I am sorry A....I am just too worried that I might lose you...
~
A, please dont think bad about me with this post...I really need you as my fren...do not forget me, I'll be always remember you as my fren...you're such a great friend that always be thr for me when I need you...
~
G, if you ever hurt A in any way, you will have me to be answered! Watch out! I hope you treat A very well...remember that! Any complain from her, I will screw you up next!!! I might look like a goody girl but you will never know what will happen next...
~
A&G, I hope both of you go along together well...good luck in your relationship!!!
~
ONCE A FRIEND ALWAYS A FRIEND
4 comments:
HOR!!!! u talk bad about me d!!
=P
no la kidding only..
U so kesian.. T.T aiyo..
Hm.. I know u need her so i try my best not to disturb ur moments with her ok?
Cuz she say i'm 0% in her life n u r 30% in her life.. T.T
So basically ur more important to her than me!!!
^^
Dont worry bout it yeah... U can have her most of the time, just dun steal all can already. ><
Haha, u r like the BF more than me le.. Thats y she told me she got 2 BF. She love u more than me hahah
OH well haha. Dun worry la, ill find my own time with her la, Dun be sad, chill chill. ^^
lol, whr got talking bad about u, juz warning u only ma...ish, sounds like u kenakan me only... T.T say me kesian pulak...bad la u, bad ga weng! =p
of course i need her!!! she is my close friend in college and really she is the best i can find in the college...u r lucky to have her as ur gf...u r d lucky man!!!
lol, about the 30%, i ald explained in her blog..hehe...
la, who is stealing time??? me meh? think again n maybe u give a diff answer...wakakaka, juz joking juz joking...
lol, tat sounds satisfying...i am loved more than u, thats sounds really heartwarming...
thx ga weng!!!
ahhhhhh....
talk bout me la both of u !!!
love her more love him more
eech.... u ppl pakat togather,
i sure lose one !!!
hu is more important in my heart ...
i tell u i tell u ...
is..is..is..is..
the bed
hehe, yea, talking about YOU...hehe
lol, pakat together? actually, both of us nvr thought of it but since you had said it, it sounds like a good idea...so ga weng, what do u think? we pakat together, k? kenakan abi now...wakakakaka
bed =.=
normal la, abi ma...known as the "queen of the bed"
lol, it might mean a diff meaning also...lol lol, i am evil nowadays, n my mind also...haiz
Post a Comment