Lol, I must write something about Wan Yin today...If not, she will screw me up man...haha!!!! So, whr should I start from??? Thinking.....
~
Ok, let us start in Form 1 first....how do I know her? Hehe, I dunno why but I love to sit with them...I started to make friend with few of Chinese girls like Wan Yin herself, Tan Ye Earn, and a few more that I am not sure they are my classmates at first. Sorry girls! Let me describe Wan Yin first. She is the QUIETEST and smart in the class...Well, I seriously cant remember any moments of Form 1 with her....all I know is I love to go and sit with her during free time in the class....Form 1, I am more closer to Shalini....
~
Form 2...erm, the first day, I realise she is the only one manage to stay at first class from the whole group last year. So, I become closer to her...In fact, this is the year, she became my best friend...Erm, I really cant remember a moment with her...wtf! My best friend man....and I cant remember a thing....
~
Form 3...ah, I can remember this one particularly...all 3 of us were in Science lab...while waiting for teacher, we write letter to each other gossiping about how many kids in future and about choon yoong & I...hehe, I still keep that piece of paper...I will scan it a day and post it up [if I have the time larrr].
~
Form 4...Choon Yee and I have a surprise birthday party for her...well, it was quite ok for the first time being an organiser...hehe, but anyway, fantastic and memorable moments for Wan Yin..." Wan Yin, when u will do like this for me???"...hehe....and another one would be, Wan Yin's fav words during this year are "copy cat"...lol, she always tell me those words that year man...arrggghhh, sometimes, sick of hearing it but I have to endure it for she is my best friend...!!!
~
Form 5...well, this year was a sad n yet a wonderful year for Wan Yin...the sad news is her grandma passed away. I wouldnt like to elaborate more about this. Let her grandma rest in peace now...wonderful news is Wan Yin have a boyfriend....hehe...but seriously, I wouldnt forgive her for this...she couple up but didnt tell me until a month after their relationship....and not her, but her bf told me one....haiz, what to do....
~
Lol, I will edit this when I have time...I seriously cant remember a thing ...She is my BEST FRIEND but then yet, about her is lesser than Choon Yoong...she is really gonna kill me for this...haiz....
0 comments:
Post a Comment