CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HoHo

I know final exam is just around the corner there but still CHRISTMAS also around the corner...I am brainstorming to buy something for my sister instead of brainstorming accounting concepts, econs concepts and bst formulas...hehe, told ya! I am a goner for this exam...what to buy for my sis? I know she LOVE pink so much but yet what is it??? Tot of buying clothes but she have a mountain of that in her closet...so, what is it? thinking hard....earrings??? Ah! Dont even say it coz I bought around 20 last year for her and asked her now "show me"....and she will only show a pair to you bcoz all is LOST...haiz, she is a very careless girl when she have it a lot....so, what is it??? thinking hard until my face is like a tomato now...hehe, funny??? dont think so...hei, back to topic...what should I buy for her? why do girls take a long time to decide? I also dunno coz I am a girl....err, what is it? threat her? food? high heel shoes? necklace? PMR revision books? movie? toys? Barbie equipment? story books? CD games? pendrive? Avril Lavigne stuff? bracelet? gown? saree? bangles? money? aaahhhhhh, help me!!!

1 comments:

♥°o.O ãBiGãiL O.o°♥ said...

walao...
u dont need us to think for u d..
u have so many choices dat u mention just now...


haha... earrings.... i loss mine very fast also... r u trying to say i m careless too... u watch out