This is my first day writing a something PUBLICALLY blog....lol, Abi also starting her blog today but she is taking a longer time to create a blog...i wonder why man!!! Abi is known as tortoise among us but she prefer to be called as snail =.=.....
Looking at my left side, Abi is still thinking her "blog tittle" ...I dont know how many times have she changed it...I hope she put it as "Abi the Tortoise" hehe....I am evil man...EVIL!!!
Talking about Abi....she have a BOYFRIEND ald...wow!!! How can she have one when I dont one a boyfriend??? To tell the truth, guyz are nuisance man...hehe...wait a minute, Abi is calling me to help her out....
(after 5 minutes)
wtf!!! Abi is asking me some simple stupid questions man...haiz, no peace for me to write my 1st blog nicely...guess I will continue later on...
Issshhhhh, Abi!!! I will kill you later...!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Looking at my left side, Abi is still thinking her "blog tittle" ...I dont know how many times have she changed it...I hope she put it as "Abi the Tortoise" hehe....I am evil man...EVIL!!!
Talking about Abi....she have a BOYFRIEND ald...wow!!! How can she have one when I dont one a boyfriend??? To tell the truth, guyz are nuisance man...hehe...wait a minute, Abi is calling me to help her out....
(after 5 minutes)
wtf!!! Abi is asking me some simple stupid questions man...haiz, no peace for me to write my 1st blog nicely...guess I will continue later on...
Issshhhhh, Abi!!! I will kill you later...!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
0 comments:
Post a Comment