CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

zhen ai or puppy love???

Haiz, today is his birthday and I make no effort to wish him...should I wish him or not but I am a complete stranger for him....he is turning 18 today!!!

(memorable moments-Form 1)

I still remember those moments we have together when we were in Form 1...haiz, I guess this is the time to transfer those moments from my mind to blog...lol, my memory damn good about him.....

He was in 1 Dinamik at first and I was in 1 Azam for the first week of Form 1 school...and then, after a week, all the students been reshuffled...lol, I was worried that I might be downgraded although I scored straight As in UPSR =.= but guess what? I remained in the 1st class and I saw this new cute guy entering the class and sat exactly in front of me. I was smilling and wanted to know him more...as a friend larrrrr...no feelings that time!!! I knock his shoulder and said "Hello, what is your name?" Sounds childlish, right??? Hehe, he answered me "Wong Choon Yoong, yours???". "Visha Menon but call me Visha"....and then, the conversation continued like which school, UPSR results and so on....besides Choon Yoong, I knew Jern Keat also...

Arrggghhhh!!! First month, I know him but I always call him "wong"...I never knew thats the family name...at last, my friend, Shalini corrected me that I should call him "choon yoong"....ok~~ but I called his name in Chinese slang...hehe, my friends started to gossips about us but lol, it doesnt matters to me...he was juz fren for me tat time =.=

I still remember one funny moment with him. I swear he was damn naughty in Form 1...he keep on annoying me that I go and hide his pencil case behind the window's curtain. Hehe, me naughty also...hehe hehe...then, sudd. discipline teacher came into our class, Ustaz Amin. Everyone scattered to their seats except for Choon Yoong who is busy searching for his pencil case. Oh no!!! I have forgotten to warn him...well, when our monitor, Yuvaraj said "Selamat pagi, Ustaz Amin" for us to cont but Choon Yoong who didnt realised the presence of our discipline teacher replied "Selamat pagi, Puan Yuvaraj"...damn swt man...he arrrrrr....haiz, then, Ustaz Amin had warned him to be polite in future...After he had gone, everyone was laughing and I was giggling bcoz the matters didnt get any worser...

Another one that is more geng!!! We copied each other for Moral test!!!...so cun man....his name starts "W" and mine was "V"...so, he was sitting behind me...when no one is looking at us, we just exchange our papers and remember the answers lor...hehe, naughty Form 1 kids...hehe

(to be continued...)

0 comments: