Ah man, I dont have to say anything about exams...100%, I am going to score 3Ds & 1C...OMG, my results getting bad n worser from one semester to another...I am getting lazier!!!
~
Sem 1 : 1HD, 1D, 1A
Sem 2 : 1HD, 3Ds
Sem 3 : 2Ds, 2Cs, 1B
~
Haiz, my parents sure screw me up for this....Next year, I don't want to stay Subang...these results I can get just by playing a fool at my house...So many Ds, all close to HDs, if only I have studied harder....obviously, I failed to go into the Dean's List as well...way too sad...wanna emo ald!!!!
~
But on the other hand, smtg wonderful happened to me as well today...well, I wanna say it out but dont dare coz thr are some who knows what am I going to talk about...nevertheless, I will just say it out...Erm, I like him but never showed him before...I always run away whenever I see him...why why why??? why am I not good in taking advantage of the opportunity given to me??? Arrggghhhh, feel pai seh to say it out...let it be a rose in my heart... XD
~
Between, thr was a guy who has destroyed my dream!!! How can he lean on my shoulder sudd??? I couldnt even avoid it after all these years, I was avoiding it...haiz, screw u up later on man!!! Ish, how high I dreaming that only my bf will lean on my shoulder...thanks for desroying my dream! *being sarcastic* [learned a lot from Wei Liem, hehe]...so, one of my dream ald been crushed into a "horrible" juice...
~
happy and sad at the same time --> one of the girls' complicated feelings...
2 comments:
r u sure u can get a eh hem eh hem
B for moral .... haha i dont even have much confident u know ...
oh, i am going to get a C or a D...hehe, u r...ish!
Post a Comment