CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

19 years old...

Teeheee, yesterday, while having dinner, a funny conversation cames out....

Dad : you know age 19 years old, you need to be very responsible...bcoz next year, u'll be 19 years old...
I : what??? I havent even reach 18 yet...dont tell me all this now...
Dad : next year 2009, u r 19 years old
I : *mutering in a whisper* ya right, will be 18th on 29 dec, n then, after 3 days, I am 19 years old...
Dad : u said smtg? I heard u....you see, when I was 19 years old, I travel from Perak to KL to work...
Mom : *sudd cut in* ya ya, mine somemore worst, when I was 19, I was given the HARDEST responsible in the world...

Dad & I blurted out laughing loudly....

BCOZ WHEN MY MOM WAS 19th YEARS OLD, SHE MARRIED TO MY DAD

5 comments:

Cherry said...

ok. nemo is going to married next year!!! wooohoooo.. dont forget to invite me. :P

vm said...

=.=""" actually hor.... i tot so, u know

since young, I am so afraid of 19 years old...i really scared tat my mom will make me married to a guy...

and then, thr was once i asked my parents when will i get married...they said 20++

I was like...what??? 20++...i wont,...i wont get married at 20++...maybe 30++, i'll marry, k???

they looked stern to me...aiyoyoyoyo...i also dunno ler...

i jz hope not next year...

wakakaka

nvm, at least Sharmo is handsome...

Cherry said...

no way nemo. u already married! u remember? ur hubby shark and ur son sharmo?!! u dowan them ald? omg..

vm said...

wth!!!

u mean sharmo is my kid??? i tot he is my date???

hey, i ald confused...explain to me again...sad ald...haiz

Cherry said...

lol. sharmo is ur kid laa wei.. shark+nemo=sharmo. what? u think he's ur date? u're going to date ur son?!! OMG!