I was peacefully laying down at my parent's bed while day dreaming...nearly asleep too...sudd, mom appeared ...
Mom : Visha, what r u doing on the bed??? I asked u to fold the clothes, right??? U want to fold later or now? If now, I'll help u up...
I : (syok sendiri coz gt people help me) ok ok, now...
(while folding all the clothes, I have forgotten tat she is "suppose" to help fold all the clothes...mom busy cleaning this n that in the room)
Mom : (taking out a VCD) Visha, do you want to watch this movie...
I : No thanks. I nowadays dont watch movie
Mom : what??? u dont watch movie...OMG, my daughter change ald...Ah man, she touched my heart with those words...
I : (in my heart : wth is this man??? arrggghhhhh)
Mom : how to spell "border"?
I : b-o-r-d-e-r
Mom : ok, how to spell "cat" [paint in BM]
I : (smilling in my heart) c-a-t
Mom : what??? I tot tat is cat [kucing in BI]
I : both also same spelling la (while laughing out loudly)
Mom : ok, next week, we'll be going to go to Singapore to see your dad running for the race...
I : what? since when we go see dad running for the race??? last week also we didnt go Ipoh what!!!
Mom : that is Ipoh ma, this week is Singapore ma....diff place
I : swt...
I : (taking a black underwear) amma, this is mine, right?
Mom : looks like mine only...
I : it is mine la...u see got white thread coming out ald n somemore, this look smaller...
Mom : hey, mine also got white thread coming out...this is mine!
I : no no, this is mine (fold it & put at my place)
Mom : no wonder all my underwears lost every time...
I : haiz...
Mom : whr is d PTPTN slip???
I : I dunno, I gave u juz now...
Mom : well, I dunno whr it is as well...u go & buy again tomorrow...
I : (in my heart : damn, go to bank again??? haiz............after a few seconds, I saw the slip in her hand.............mom, can you stop tricking me???)
Mom : *singing*
I : can u stop it??? I hate all those songs you sing...damn old fashioned man!!!
Mom : * cont singing*
I : sttoooooppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom : you know what??? I am going to play this song in TV (VCD la itu...)
I : u better dont pls....
Mom : *smilling*
(I was folding the last piece of clothes)
Mom : ah! you ald fold finish ald , izzit? I juz tot of helping u out now
I : ammmaaaa, you tricked me again!!! Oh no, I ald folded every single cloth...ishhh...
Mom : hehe, and oh ya....this is my underwear (take away that underwear from me)
I : nooooooooooooo, it is mine!!!
* I seriously love my family a lot....all those moments will be fresh in my mind *
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Daily conversation *funny*
Posted by vm at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
mum wins all the time except for me !! i win my mum all the time...
gosh, u ppl ah, underwear also can fight, luckily mine was different style one, next time , u buy a sexier one dan u wont mix up dan !!
(tips for u man)
black roxxx, it is (dont laugh pls)
if u doesnt wan to buy a sexier one , low low low cut... it works !!!
undergarments must be as cun as wad u wear outside u know... it symbolize everything , n i really mean everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, i never buy my own undergarments n underwears...all are my mom bought one...i dont even enter that section coz damn pai seh go in thr...hehe...so, everytime my mom buy for me one....so, obviously, both also wearing the same colour n pattern...end up arguing everytime when folding the clothes....hehe
ya right...u win ur mom is impossible!!! hehe, dont la syok sendiri
arrrhh,sweet sweet family. i start to wish im a fish too now. hahhahaha xD
wow, cherry...u r goat always, we can change wat god have made us...hehe, so, u will foreva remain as goat.....meh~ meh~
dang! im always pround of being a goat. at least i have legs & horn but u dont have. muahahhahah xD
wats the use of leg & horns??? I am legless n hornless...u cant have it...wakakaka, somemore, I have fins & u dun have it...wakakaka =p
fins? that small fins dont even mean anything for me. i've lungs. and i have furs. do u have it? muahahhaha xD
i am furless, u have it???
i am lungless, without the lungs, u will die! bt not me...wakakaka
wad is all the lungs,feets, fins,horns,furs,furless....
i got all of it la,
no need to argue,
u can't beat me n only me !!!
muahahahaha
lol. u'll be die without water for 1 seconds but not me. muahhaha xD fine fine. we both born equal k. u said it. =)
Post a Comment