I am so damn dissapointed when think about it...my partner have jz quit from entering business plan...how nice of her is that??? I am way too disspointed...U know for months I am eager to join this up & she had destroy it up in a second jz like that...I am so dissapointed!!!
Ok fine! If she have no choice from quiting this up.......why cant she just tell me earlier than avoiding answering my questions??? at least I can ask someone else to team up with me...but she told me at the very last minute.....now, is she in the right side??? why cant she juz tell earlier??? instead of mountaining up my eager ness??? damn, I am so not gonna forgive her for this...
Ok fine! If we join, 50% we r not going to the next round....but then, can u imagine the time n moment we spent together for it??? much more cooler n more worth!!! but then, thats ine also, she destroy it for me...thx to her!!!!
I am so desperate now!!! I wanna join biz plan but she have destroy it up.........T.T
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Business Plan T.T
Posted by vm at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ehh,no idea. but since she destroy my nemo fish's dream,so im not going to forgive her too =D
thx cherry
ur support means a lot to me...
My dear fren tat I meant in the post... "don't be angry with Cherry coz she said so...if u do, I will never forgive u...Cherry is my precious goat!!!"
yay yay~!!! nemo is my precious fish too. frenship forever!! =D
lol, yea...friendship foreva...
*muackz muackz* hehe
precious meh~ hehe
________________________________
THE END
Post a Comment