hehe, my dad is a runner ( as some of you all know )....
& this week, his initial plan was to run in Singapore but his friends dragged him to Penang's race....guess what??? his teamn is AGAIN the champion for the 4th time ...means for 4 years, they are champion in the Penang's race!!!!
Almost every week, my dad go for a race and most of the race, he will bring back a medal or a trophy or certificates or hampers.....................every single week man!!! my house are full of them but for my dad, its nothing...what matters to him is the satisfaction he gain from running!!! I am damn proud of him...
Last week, he have gotten a medal, certificate and a trophy from a race in the Ipoh!....
See see, every week also, he wins!!! I am not having shocked when he wins coz its a normal thing ald for him...when he come back to home after a race, I dont ask whether he wins or not....instead I'll be asking "number what this time?"...swt right?
what to do.........he always win!!! AND I'm proud to say tats my dad!!!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Champion!
Posted by vm at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
omg. ur dad is a runner? how come i dont no?! car race runner? man,so yeng!! next time bring me along when there's race. i want to see which one is ur dad :P
wey wey, not car race runner la...a RUNNER...as in running la....
lol, u should see the trophy, damn nice man!!!
bring u along??? i myself dont go...bt all the hamper he get, i MAKAN...wakakakaka, thats y I fat ma
he juz came back from Penang yesterday....so many Penang food he buy for us...yummy! today, whhole day i eat eat n eat only...hehe
gain a few kgs...perhaps laaaaa =p
lols,sumore thought car runner. cheh,dowan to know then. hahahaha xD jks jksss.. lol,u didnt show me the trophy how can i see. post it! but dont post the foods. i dowan to see the left. ^_^
lol, ok ok, i post next year k???
end of conversation
-----------------------------------
THE END
Post a Comment