Well, peeps...this is Sharmo, Nemo's date!!! Thx to Cherry for the idea....well, I hope our date goes well....
Meh~ do you want me find a date for you??
PS: Cherry, I cant find a pix of 2 spec people kissing la...u try search n see...haiz, maybe after all, no 2 spec people kissing??? we can do experiment if u want...we 2 wear specs ma, come kiss n see...wakakakaka, choy choy!?!?!?!

5 comments:
omg,what a lil cute sharmo!! im going to take it. bahahhahah xD 2 spec ppl kissing? i also never see. aiyoo,u really want to kiss with me mer? aiyee.im sooo shy now ler.. wakakakaka xD
PS: find me a date!
WEY, DONT RAMPAS MY DATE....DONT DONT...SHARMO IS MINE!!! hehe...
yea, come we kiss...whr u wanna kiss? i give u tha choice for the place....hehe
OK, will find for u a date asap...err, u r a male or a female goat??? female, right? hehe
lol. dont worry. u born it,so sharmo is urs. xD where to kiss? what about at.. toilet? xD and why i need a female goat? i want a MALE!
Yipppeee....Sharmmo is mine!
Err, toilet ah? u r a female...bt remember Nemo is a male??? Aiyoyoyo...am I a gay? coz Sharmo is a guy as well...OMG!!!
In my bedroom, more shock.....can do other stuff also ma...choy choy! XD
OK OK, I ald give you a male goat...dont forget to name it!!!
Btw, I really think he is damn hot la...I mean ur date lor
lolololol. bedroom? i never try. xD u made me feel so excited now. lmao. ok ok,closed conversation. it's under 18 now. xD
Post a Comment