CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mothers

People, guess what??? I not only have 1 mother but I have 4 mothers...

Wey, stop the way of your thinking!!!

My mothers refers to my aunties who are like my mother...they all raise me up as if I am their daughter...they give me the equal love to me as their daughter...they spend money for my education....they are my mothers!!! even, I call them "amma" also (amma=mother)

Well, they were my aunties initiall and called as periamma (aunty) but I call them amma since young...

Tell you a funniest thing...hehe, all these aunties are my mom's sisters...In the month of December, we celebrate Christmas together at Johore...thats where all my relatives will be coming too....means all my aunties & mom would be there...

When I shout "amma", you should see the number of responses....they all tot I am calling them =.=", u know.....n then, I have to rephrase my sentense by adding up their name in front it....very hard to call them "periamma"...all are my mothers.....hehe

When I want to call aunty, I call "amma" also,,,,,,thats the time my own mother will answer me.....when I want to call my own mother, I call "amma" also,,,,,,thats the time my aunty will answer my call....always terbalik one...dunno why also

Anyway, I love all my moms so much...all of them have a right on me myself....

In fact, I am not only going to take care of my own mother in future....I am going to take all my mothers in future....maybe, thats the reason I am spoilt a bit coz I have so many mothers to protect me from getting scolded from other mother....wakakaka, I am so lucky to have so many mothers....

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6 comments:

Cherry said...

can i be ur mama too? then take care of me when im old. muahahhaa xD

vm said...

no way man! enough of mama i have...these one also, I need to work at high post ald...wakakaka

juz joking man...

if u become my mom, u will only give one sound ma...which is
meh~meh~meh~meh~

no need la...i ald enough hearing ur voice...hehe

Cherry said...

sigh. i know i look like ur child more than ur mama. so i give up. u be my mama =D .. fish mama!!

vm said...

wey, 1st of all...declare first Nemo is a male or female???

later we decide I be ur mama or papa..hehe

Cherry said...

err.. u're nemo so of course u're female. then ur hubby shark is male. and ur son sharmo is male too =)

vm said...

Ooi, explain my family again...i tot sharmo is my DATE!!!

u explain in other post...

_________________________________
THE END