CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

29 December 2009

Walao, I am so damn happy man....teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

when I saw my next year academic timetable, I realised that thr is class on 29th dec 2009...
I was like "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG"

u know what??? this is gonna be my 1st time celebrating my birthday with friends...for the 1st time in my 19 years of life!!! so damn excited now....hehe

& 29th December 2009 = 20091229 ...hehe, so many "0", "2" & "9" and when all are added, it gives number "7"...isnt "7" is a magic number? isnt "7" is the powerful number? =)

PS: I might be wrong about the academic timetable, hope I am right!

5 comments:

Cherry said...

lol. u're thinking too much nemo. xD

vm said...

whr got thinking so much...

my birthday ma...jz being excited earlier...hehe

i know la ur birthday sometimes on school days but mine never in my life!1!

T.T so sad, u know~

Cherry said...

lol. poor little nemo fish. never mind. next year or next next year, on 29th dec. we meet at smk brp. then we act like studying. when 1.10pm, i go and take out a cake and u gotta act like very surprise. then we celebrate. k? xD

vm said...

wah, if tat really happen...i'll the happiest person in the world...

but cherry, i cant come to smkbrap tat day...got college lar...

how can i come? ponteng college huh?

Cherry said...

then u said the schedule not confirm yet maa.. who knows.. hahhahaa.. if next year cant then next next year laa.. easy.. =)