CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sick of everything & everyone!

today is the day
I am sick of
everything & everyone
who I know...

y u think I am happy-go-lucky girl?
y u think I am smart?
y u think I am humourous?
y u think I am talkative?
I am neither!!!


sometimes, I wish I can
just blurt out the true self of me
but I cant
I just cant

Am I afraid?
Am I timid?
Am I scared?
Arent all have the same meaning?

I do want a fren
A true fren
who will be always there for
when I am at my best or at my worst


so far, I havent find yet
I wish I can find tat fren asap!
Coz I'm drowning now...
Can anyone save me???
NO!!!


All I asked for is a fren
But what have I got so far?
Traitor???
Betrayer???
Jealouser???
Haiz...


I juz wanna a fren who will be truthfull with me..........

8 comments:

mandy said...

dun worry..nemo....
we are ur true frez,izit.???
u stil gt us ah ma...hahahhaha..xD
by d way..u wan take care urself well oOO...^^

Cherry said...

u know what,im super sad now. i thought im ur true frend :S cause fish and goat are the best couple in the world. wakakakka.. cheh,hahahhaha xD if u dont complaint banyak banyak,i can be the one actually :P

PS: i'll comment other after my exams. so dont blog too much otherwise i tak sempat read :)

vm said...

walao....i now realise i have so many true frens...but dont say only, prove it...hehe...

erm, maybe i was way too sad tat time...tats y emo???

CHERRY~ ok, try my best not to post a lot...hehe

MANDY~ thx a lot...*muackz* PS: dont share my kiss with cherry hor...hehe

mandy said...

ok ok...i wont share d kiss wif her d....hahahahha...xD
if i say wan share wif her,she mst say : "i dun wan ah.."
mst like dat d..xD

Cherry said...

how to prove? u want me to kiss u? spec to spec? omg. langgar*

vm said...

Mandy: she sure want my kiss one...u see the post below u asking me somemore whether i want her kiss or not? hehe...mandy, u r wrong about cherry...she kiss people one ler, not I kiss her...wakakaka

Cherry: prove by being at my side when I am happy n sad...help me go through all the hard moments....& especially dont forget to wish me on my birthday!!! hehe

Cherry said...

sure i wont forget to wish u. my first fish fren. xD

vm said...

ok ok will be waiting for ur wish...remember!!! another 15 days...hehe

__________________________________
THE END