And lastly, I love you a lot!
happy birthday nemo's frend =D
yea, i will tell her tat u wished her..PS: my sis la =.="
lol. that u should write"happy birthday to my dearest sister, Shavinaa" =/
but down thr, i put what...I love my sister...didnt u saw tat???maybe u should put specs then....aiyoyoyoyo, u r wearing spec...go throw ur spec la, no use also...hehe
sister can be many types maaa.. i can named u as my sister also. so it's not my spec fault. xD PS: i finished my exams!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
happy birthday nemo's frend =D
yea, i will tell her tat u wished her..
PS: my sis la =.="
lol. that u should write
"happy birthday to my dearest sister, Shavinaa" =/
but down thr, i put what...
I love my sister...
didnt u saw tat???
maybe u should put specs then....aiyoyoyoyo, u r wearing spec...go throw ur spec la, no use also...hehe
sister can be many types maaa.. i can named u as my sister also. so it's not my spec fault. xD
PS: i finished my exams!!
Post a Comment