CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

I love you

What’s wrong with me?
You are the only one in my mind
Which making me not falling for others
And avoid guys also...

When I first saw you
I was under the spotlight
And somewhere a bell ring
That’s the moment!

I started to be your friend at first
Since you were my classmate also
That very first year of secondary school
That’s the moment!

Being your friend
We had so many wonderful moments
Doing it together
That’s the moment!

Sitting at your back
Poking you at the back was my hobby
Cutting off your hair was another hobby
Annoying you is my fav activity

Fulfilling what you wished for
Is my command
Lending you all my stuff
And even my precious sketch book

You have bring me
Into the world of Mandarin
Teaching all the bad words
Which is still fresh in my mind

Never have I been angry to you
That particular year
Coz you were my everything
Coz you were in my heart

Teasing each other
Copying during the exam
Being playful in the class
That’s the moment!

What’s the moment?
That’s the moment I realised
That I love you
And I wanted you to be mine

A year passed
We were still classmates
You found your love
Leaving me bleeding at a corner

That’s the year
I was having my full confidence
To make you be mine
But I can’t because someone has you already

Another year passed
I realised that
I’m getting far away from you
We nearly don’t know each other

Both of us sat for PMR
Unfortunately, name list was different that usual
You were sitting way too far from me
I wonder how nervous were you that time

I wished I could be sitting near you
I wished I can wish you good luck
But I was speechless that time...
Nevertheless, we scored straight As

In Form 4,
I loved you more
More than ever
More than my life

But you have just destroy it in a minute
Just by talking bad about me to others
That moment, I realised
Perhaps I have made a big mistake

I remember very well that moment
When you were against
The election for me to be class treasurer
You shouted "NO"

The same year
I don’t bother a thing about you
At the end, I heard that
You are gonna shift school

For 4 years
We were classmates
And now you going
Far away from me...

The following year
I was crazy
For not having you
In the class

For the first time
In secondary school life
I dont know what were you doing
And neither you

In the class, whateva I do
Embarassing moments
Proud moments
Not known to you

A year I don’t have you
To be looked while I am studying
I can’t hear your voice
And that make me feeling worse than ever

We sat for SPM at different school
When the result was out
I was crazy to know yours
How have you done

I was happy when I know your result
You didn’t do that bad
It was an okey type of result
And I know I have beaten you as well

Again, you have conquered my heart
I was filled with joy again
Then, I realised again that
I love you!

But sometimes, I wonder
How could I love you so much?
When you have hurt me so many times?
When you ignored me all this while?

We parted to diff colleges
Doing diff course
I was doing biz foundation while
You were doing Science foundation

Does these diff courses matters??
All what matter is
What our heart says
And my heart say is "I love you"

When I see you on9,
I will be jumping in happiness
But never have I start a conversation
Bcoz I was afraid

Now, sitting on my bed
Thinking what you gonna do next year
I know what I wanna do
Do BA (Hons) Acc & Finance in UWE

What will happen to me & you
When we grow up?
How we will look?
I wonder ~

Day after day, time passes away
I can’t get you off my mind
Nobody knows I hide it inside
I keep on searching but I can’t find

But if I let you go
I will never know
What would my life would be
Holding you close to me

Night after night
I hear myself say
Why can’t this feeling just fade away
There’s no one like you

I’m too shy to ask
I’m too proud to lose
But sooner or later
I’ve gotta choose

Will I ever see
You smiling back to me?
Will I ever see
You talking to me?

Can I have the Form 1 moments back?
Can I have you as my friend again?
Can I be the one for you?
Can I not lose you?

Although you have never
Felt the same as me
All I could say is
I love you!

I could go on talking about you
Becoz I just love you
All what matters to me is you
And only you

People say you're a gay
People say you're sissy
People say you're handsome
People say you're annoying

But I don't care what people say
Bcoz I love you
For who you are
That's all!

My last post for 2008 dedicated to him

9 comments:

mandy said...

Ooo..VISHA...u say dat guys is our noe d..n is u told me b4 dat 1,izit.??
actualy, i cn understood ur feeling d..coz i oso gt this feeling b4 ma...hahhahaha..xD
anyway..dun feel shy n brave chat wif him (i jz noe tell ppl,me nvr hvt take action like dat yet ah.) hahahhahah..xD
any way laa..wish u everyday happy happy too....^^

Cherry said...

wasai,damn long. propose ar? mail to him! xD and,i didnt say he's gay ar.. i only say he looks gay =)

vm said...

LoL...yes mandy...and no need to be secret anymore la...it's choon yoong I am talking about..in fact, if he reads this blog, he know I am talking about him...coz everything about him ma...

Thx mandy to understand my feelings...great fren u r! appreciate it a lot...lol, maybe girls like us no bf... T.T but study is the most important element in our life

Walao, u also nvr chat with him ler...who is he??? tell me tell me...curiousity kills me as it kills the cat....hehehe

Yea, u also muz be happy n enjoy life always!!!

-----------------------------------

Not propose but true feeling from the heart...so, A BIT LONG, NOT DAMN LONG...wakakakaka...

wey,dont you dare to mail to him!!! i'll chop you and sell the meat to pasar malam...goat meat...hehe

OMG! if he read this, how??? he will know you r the one who said he looks gay...hehe

Cherry termasuk perangkap sendiri...sepandai-pandainya tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga...

My BM not bad ler...hehe

♥°o.O ãBiGãiL O.o°♥ said...

he read yr blog.... O.o

but yet u so calm one, not blushing meh ha ???

btw it is freaking long la,
wonder how long it takes for u to wrote it ....

but anyway, u have guts gurl...

vm said...

ABIGAIL

swt la wey...he wont read one coz he dunno my blog URL...

Y muz i blush when this is d truth...hehe, he knows I like him la...no point blusing also...hehe

ok ok long la...as i said, i can write longer...around 20 minutes only...truly from my heart

ooo, thx abi! muackz

Cherry said...

well,i'll give him the url. xD im not afraid to become a goat meal just for my best nemo's future. see,im the best goat in the world. u cant find any goat treat u so good like me. xD

PS:to cy,i didnt say u're gay.i only said u looked gay =D

vm said...

swt, dont u dare to give him...i'll feed u with lots of grass ok??? merasuahing u...hehe, *wicked smile*

dont la tell him...i feel pai seh you know...

ok ok la. i know u r good & have a good meat to eat also...hehe

I know you are the best goat also la....hehe

PS: CY, dun emo with cherry...all for fun...hehe

Cherry said...

lol. then make sure u rasuah me with heap of good quality grass otherwise i'll still tell him xD

靖沂 said...

Hmm.... It has been awhile..for not seeing u.. mayb will meet at college... who knows....

n i m jealous dy lor... everything abt him, not me, not a little part of me... wat kind of friend >.<

hey, i actually drop by and wanna tell u that becos of u, i actually start of wit another english blog... no more translating >.<

miss ya~