CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Cherry, ur picture!!!


Hey, nice smile, Cherry!!! Teeheee, peace peeps!


OMG! Cherry, pls dont kiss me with that lipstick, I dont want my face to be full with lipsticks...YEwwwwww!!!!


I know it is painful, Cherry! but pls tahan...wakakaka



See??? People will eat ur leg like this...muahahaha, luckily, I dont have a leg...hehe


People use ur horns to make tongkat...walao! Cherry, keep ur horns properly...if not, like this lor in future...hehe

This one I dont have a comment at all!!!

2 comments:

Cherry said...

omg,thats sooooo cherry!! i love it nemo!! bahahahahaha look at my sexy lips. oh oh, and look at the lil girl. she just make me feel so hoottt!! wowoooo~

vm said...

damn...this goat ah, really syok sendiri one...u wait ah, i will find somemore worse pix of urs...

dont reply at this post, another new one will be posted...hehe