At home
- My mom told me tat we have to go to banks to open an account & buy a PTPTN loan pincode....

I : what??? PTPTN loan??? U serious ah???
MOM : yea...faster be ready, we have to go to bank now...
I : ok...
Lunch (shop)
MOM : yea...faster be ready, we have to go to bank now...
I : ok...
Lunch (shop)
*My Lunch *
1st Bank
I was blur at first...so noob about banks...then, I went to the counter and asked "can I buy the PTPTN pin code here??" and then only, I realised that I am so stupid in the bank...he answered "ya cik, tolong pergi ambil slip deposit"...me reply "ohkay"...but in my heart, I was like "cant he speak english???" after 10 minutes, my number called and I bought the pincode reluctantly...
2nd Bank
2nd Bank
My reaction like " why r we here now??"
mom said: to open ur SPSN account?
I : maaaaaaaa, u know I am just 17++, how can I open an account under my name? U gotta be kidding me..
mom : can open under my name ma...
I : fine fine
(in the bank)
I : Ms, how to open a SPSN account?
Ms : Fill up the forms.... (pass a form to me)
I : ok, thanks
(on phone with dad)
I : ( started complaining) Appa, I cant open it unless it is under mom's name
Dad : Its ok ald, you no need to open it now...we open after your birthday
I : ok (but in my heart : next year la itu....)
Goldsmith
Hehe, this is the best part of the 4 hours...I have juz gotten myself another birthday present...
A GOLD RING WITH MY INTIAL ON IT WHICH COST RM390
Wow! Mom, thanks a lot!
Bookshop
I : why come here? I am in holiday now and sis also balik kampung ald...
Mom : do you still remember ur puzzle?
I : huh huh
Mom : go n buy a board for ur puzzle...dont u want it to be framed???
I : ok ok, going now
(in the bookshop)
I : amma, I couldnt find smtg for the frame...
Mom : looks like u gonna spend more for the board...
I : *confused*
Paint Shop
Mom wants to buy paint for the tiles...*funny*, my parents bought white tiles for the grey tiles wall....mistaken the colours...and now, they want to paint the tiles but she couldnt find the right colour, so, end up buying nothing!!!
Light Shop
Mom wanna see decoration lights for the living hall and after admiring so many beautifull lights, we end up buying nothing as well...
Photo Frame Shop
Mom : I go and check the board price & you stay here!
I : Fine, I am tired also...
(after a few minutes)
Mom : Hehe, the board cost RM15
mom said: to open ur SPSN account?
I : maaaaaaaa, u know I am just 17++, how can I open an account under my name? U gotta be kidding me..
mom : can open under my name ma...
I : fine fine
(in the bank)
I : Ms, how to open a SPSN account?
Ms : Fill up the forms.... (pass a form to me)
I : ok, thanks
(on phone with dad)
I : ( started complaining) Appa, I cant open it unless it is under mom's name
Dad : Its ok ald, you no need to open it now...we open after your birthday
I : ok (but in my heart : next year la itu....)
Goldsmith
Hehe, this is the best part of the 4 hours...I have juz gotten myself another birthday present...
A GOLD RING WITH MY INTIAL ON IT WHICH COST RM390
Wow! Mom, thanks a lot!
Bookshop
I : why come here? I am in holiday now and sis also balik kampung ald...
Mom : do you still remember ur puzzle?
I : huh huh
Mom : go n buy a board for ur puzzle...dont u want it to be framed???
I : ok ok, going now
(in the bookshop)
I : amma, I couldnt find smtg for the frame...
Mom : looks like u gonna spend more for the board...
I : *confused*
Paint Shop
Mom wants to buy paint for the tiles...*funny*, my parents bought white tiles for the grey tiles wall....mistaken the colours...and now, they want to paint the tiles but she couldnt find the right colour, so, end up buying nothing!!!
Light Shop
Mom wanna see decoration lights for the living hall and after admiring so many beautifull lights, we end up buying nothing as well...
Photo Frame Shop
Mom : I go and check the board price & you stay here!
I : Fine, I am tired also...
(after a few minutes)
Mom : Hehe, the board cost RM15
I : what??? u r joking right... *worrying ald* (need to fork out my own bucks T.T)
Home again




8 comments:
lol. how to apply PTPTN loan actually? u gotta teach me next time on msn. =D btw,u got a gold ring for ur bdae? omg,thats enou! no bdae present from me xD
ok, u actually need to apply thru ur college...try asking ur college assistance first...
first, buy pincode from BSN
next open a SSPN account in CIMB, Maybank n etc...either one la...
bt u better ask ur college...they muz know n u muz apply for it thru ur college
ya ar? lol. maybe i should ask when i go bak. hahhaa xD
yeap, u better do...
yea, a gold ring from mom as birthday present...u muz give me a birthday present no matter what!!!.....u know la, goat love nemo so much...hehe
lol. what about.. a male goat? i think you need it :P
=.="""
dont want a male goat...but i want a male nemo, u have him?
male nemo? i only have male shark. u want? born a mix baby. name..sharmo? cute and pretty. =D
wey...i ask for MALE NEMO...nvm, forget the nemo...i ok with a mix...bt then a MALE is cute n pretty...means a sissy la??? I dont want a pretty MALE la...i want a handsome MALE...hey, sharmo sounds nice name...errr, u have the pix???
i wanna see...if i like, we go for a date lor...hehe
Post a Comment